2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

yendada MBA

Hi I am interested in having the details of the Masters of Business Administration programme offered by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Management & Technology located at Endada, Visakhapatnam?
9th February 2017, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: yendada MBA

The MBA Program, a two years post-graduation course offered at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Management and Technology (Code - BRAB) is associated to Osmania University and is endorsed by AICTE. The affirmations of understudies depend on a far reaching passageway test called I-CET.

The thorough two-year program is separated into four semesters. The course educational modules is endorsed by Osmania University and is intended to make the understudies fit for picking up an all encompassing point of view of Management. The course covers 26 subjects which incorporate four particular papers in center specialization ranges. The consummation of the course stipulates a venture work of two months term in the business, trailed by a viva voce. Passage Level Qualification is Graduation.

Qualification Conditions

Hopeful looking for entrance into Full Time MBA program must be:

For Admission under Convenor Quota:

1. Four year college education holder of Osmania University or a degree perceived by the college as proportionate there to with a total of at the very least 45% checks in Part-I and Part-Il set up together (non-credit courses excluded). If there should arise an occurrence of SC and ST competitors a go in the qualifying examination is adequate.

2. The applicant looking for confirmation must qualify in the I-CET examination, led by the fitting expert in the time of affirmation according to the standards recommended by the University.

3. Outside students admission depends on the screening procedure of the University.

For Admission under Management Quota:

1. Four year college education holder of Osmania University or a degree perceived by the college as comparable there to with a total of at least half checks in Part-I and Part-Il set up together (non-credit courses excluded), with or without ICET.

2. The affirmation of Non-inhabitant Indians and competitors conceded in lieu of them will be according to the University administers in compel on the date of the confirmation.

Course Fee
No of Seats
Tution Fee

I-CET
Rs. 26,700/- Per Year

Management
Rs. 73,100/- Per Year

Special Fee
Rs. 5,500/- I Year / Rs. 2,500/- for II year

Tuition Fee is subject to change as per the Government Norms.

Address:

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Management & Technology
Plot. no: 1-8-1, Bagh Lingampally
Near Highway, Endada,
Visakhapatnam
Hyderabad - 500 044
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 40 2767 0675
EMail: mail.mba@ambedkarcollege.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in