2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2014, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: YCMOU online admission form

Hello friend here I am giving you process of online admission form of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University please follows the process…

Firstly go to the official website of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will see “Online Application for AY 2014-15 for Students NOT having 16 Digit PRN : Click Here” option and click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that on this page you will see “Click here to apply” option and click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that tick on agreement and click on “Proceed” option a new page will open which look like this image

After that on this page you will see two option one is if you are already registered for a program of YCMOU and I am in possession of 16 digit PRN and second is I confirm that I Do NOT have a 16 digit PRN given by YCMOU university.

Choose your option and click on that option after that again a new page will open on this page you have to select your subject and click on proceed option after that you will get form.
26th May 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

YCMOU Online Admission Form

How to fill the online admission form to get into the certificate course of the YCMOU? I am not used to with the internet and there is online admission form to apply for admission. That is why I need your assistance to submit the YCMOU form?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in