2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Y13 IITK Proposals

I am Student of IITK (Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur), Uttar Pradesh and want to know about Y13 IITK Proposals which was presented by the proposer, Senator, UG Y13, Mr. Harpreet so please give me details? Also provide me PDF document of Y13 IITK Proposals?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Ppk iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Jam iitk
Ime 602 IITK
IITK New SAC
Ifl iitk
PPIAF Unsolicited Proposals
VNIT Proposals
Iitk sbf
Iitk ime mba
Iitk mth 102
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
1st September 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Y13 IITK Proposals

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Hall Allocation Policy 2017-18 of the Student Gymkhana IIT Kanpur ?
1st September 2018, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Y13 IITK Proposals

The policy for UG students is mainly guided by the much needed renaissance in junior senior interaction. Keeping in mind the unfortunate incidents that took place in past as well as the declining vibrancy of culture within the student community, it was felt that we stick to the basics and follow the already existing policy.

The opening of Hall 12 (and later Hall 13) for students will help reduce the over- occupancy, especially amongst the senior UG batches. The complete usage of GH2 shall also solve the problems for the girl students (both UG and PG).

Proposed Intake

The proposed intake for the next semester is based on the mean of the intake for last three years as well as the increase per year in the intake

The final number of students who need to be allocated halls is based on assumptions about other avenues of accommodation of students

Hall Allocation Policy 2017-18 of the Student Gymkhana IIT Kanpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in