2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Xoom PNB

I am customer of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and heard about the PNB Xoom want to know details related to this. Will you please tell me how PNB bank is related to Xoom Coroporation and provide me other details related to this also provide me contact details of this bank?
Similar Threads
Thread
PNB Xoom
11th February 2016, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Xoom PNB

Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi, India. PNB was founded in 1894, the bank has over 6,300 branches and over 7,900 ATMs across 764 cities.

PNB has set up a money transfer service in association with M/s Buyindiaonline.com Inc USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xoom Coroporation.

NRIs can remit from other countries also, by using funding source as Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.

You can collect cash for remittances up to Rs 50,000 from any branch of PNB in India.

This service is also available for Accounts Credit (Other than NRE/(FCNR) with PNB as well as other banks through NEFT,in addition to the facility of obtaining Drafts / Pay Orders etc by the beneficiary.

Other details:

Only personal remittances such as remittances towards family maintenance and favouring foreign tourists visiting India are permissible.

Trade related remittances, remittance towards purchase of property ,investments ,or credit to NRE / FCNR accounts ,donations / contribution to charitable organizations are not permitted.

Any single remittance under this arrangement shall not exceed US $2500 or its equivalent

Not more than 30 remittances by a single recipient / beneficiary in a year.

Payments exceeding Rs 50,000 shall be paid only by Cheque/ DD/ PO or by direct credit to the account of the recipient.

CustomerCare Division
Toll Free No.
1800 180 2222
1800 103 2222
Tolled No. 0120-249000
Landline :011-23714562

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in