2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Www Ssc Wp Org

I want to know about School Servicing Center. Will you please tell me what this is? I heard that School Servicing Center (SSC) is a collaboration of CFI & FAS, is it true or not? I want to go there but I have no contact details of it so can any one help me by providing the contact details of School Servicing Center (SSC) also give me the phone no it?
31st August 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Www Ssc Wp Org

Hello sir, where is School Servicing Center? Please tell me about School Servicing Center and also give me official site of School Servicing Center?
31st August 2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Www Ssc Wp Org

The School Servicing Center is provides Verification Service works with colleges and universities to assist students seeking financial aid.

The School Servicing Center is currently offer two remote processing support services, Standard Verification of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the resolution of Student Aid Report Comment Codes, SAR C Code Resolution.

Address of School Servicing Center official site is visited by visitors through: //.sscwp.org/

School Servicing Center makes it possible for school financial aid administrators to use more of their professional time to inform and counsel students and families.

School Servicing Center (SSC) is a collaboration of CFI & FAS.

Visit an official site of School Servicing Center:

Website contains:

Home
Students
Administrators
Contact

Contact to:

General Mailing Address
School Servicing Center
P.O. Box 41990
Raleigh, NC 27629-1990

Physical Address