2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th September 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Www.Iist Results

Hi I would like to have information about IIST as well as the process to check the result of the entrance examination?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iist pdf
IIST key
Can I Get IIST
Phd AT IIST
After IIST
Getting Into IIST
Iist mba
Iist clg
Forms Of IIST
IIST Aspirants
Which is Better IIST or NIT
M.Sc from IIST
M.sc in iist
IIST Map
Check IIST Results
Iist mn
IIST Vs IIT
IIST ISAT Results
Getting Into IIST
Iist clg
28th September 2016, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Www.Iist Results

IIST is Asia's first Space Institute and the first on the planet to offer the complete scope of undergrad, post graduate, doctoral projects with particular center to space science, innovation and applications.

IIST placement test 2016 Result and rank rundown is pronounced on its official site ans Counseling of IIST 2016 was held in the month of July.

IST Entrance Exam Answer Key

Answer key is the key in which answers or arrangements of every single inquiry is given. E.g. on the off chance that in an inquiry paper there are 120 inquiries answer key gives answers for each one of those inquiries. Understudies can check their answers from the answer key and can compute their score from the answer key before the announcement of the outcome. IIST answer key will be proclaimed following two/three weeks of the examination and thus understudies can check their outcomes from this answer key.

Step by step instructions to download the Result

Competitors ought to take after the accompanying strides for downloading the Result:

Go to the site

Enter your I.D.

Sort the code given beneath in the case

Click on submit catch

Subsequent to clicking on submit button your Result will be downloaded.

Save the results and then take print out.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in