2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2014, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Www IGNOU ac in Students Zone Re Admission

The Rules & Guidelines for Re-Admission in Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) are as follows:

Rules & Guidelines for Re-Admission
Re-admission is permissible in the following cases :
(a) Candidates who failed to complete the requirements in within the limited span period prescribed.
(b) Candidates who failed to complete the requirement of attendance in practical of the course as prescribed in Programme curriculum within the maximum span period prescribed.

Candidates who do not register for all years/semesters of a Programme and fail to pay the prescribed full Programme fee during the maximum duration of the Programme are also eligible for Re-admission, provided they pay full fee for the missed year(s)/ semester(s)

The course fee paid for re-admission would be valid for a period of six months/one year/two consecutive academic years or four consecutive semesters only, as given below:

a) Six months - for all Certificate Programmes of six months duration
b) One year - for all Diploma/PG Dip. Programmes of one year duration (including BLIS, MLIS, MADE etc.)
c) Two years - for all undergraduate and post-graduate programmes whose minimum duration is of 2 years and above.

Candidates shall not be on rolls of the university beyond the additional period

The credit earned by the candidate towards one’s courses and assignments successfully completed shall be retained for the revalidated period, provided the syllabus and methodology now in vogue are similar to the course(s) successfully completed earlier.

No study material will be supplied on re-admission. If the earlier study material is replaced, the candidate will be required to buy changed course material.

Candidates will be allowed to take re-admission in the old course(s) as long as the exam in the old course is conducted by the University.

For the Programmes containing practical component, the norms of fee payable will be as decided by the respective Schools.

Candidates are required to pay the pro-rata Re-admission fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.

Candidates of BCA-MCA Integrated Programme should pay the pro-rata re-admission fee, in lump sum, for all those courses of BCA as well as MCA that have not been successfully completed during the maximum duration of 8 years.

The Pro-rata fee for re-admission will be changed as and when the University revises the Programme fee for various Programmes.

The other conditions as prescribed by the University relating to the admission and re-admission shall remain the same.

Contact Detail:
IGNOU
IGNOU Rd, Saiyad ul Ajaib, Block E, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Village, Sainik Farm
New Delhi, Delhi 110030 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=IGNOU+Road,+Saiyad+ul+Ajaib,+Sainik+Farm,+N ew+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&sll=18.564982,73.921659&sspn =0.011127,0.018475&oq=IGNOU+&hnear=IGNOU+Rd,+Saiya d+ul+Ajaib,+Block+E,+Saiyad+Ul+Ajaib+Village,+Sain ik+Farm,+New+Delhi,+South+Delhi,+Delhi+110030&t=m& z=16[/MAP]
20th September 2014, 11:40 AM
arshi

1.i need re-admission form ,I m unable to open ignou readmission form for bca/mca form for 2014
2.I wish to appear tee dec 2014 is it possible for me?
20th September 2014, 11:57 AM
arshi

1. Im unable to open bca/mca readmission form for 2014.Can u send me directly in my Email - id. if yes then my id is "naaz_ofsky@yahoo.com" Pl help me

2. I hv completed my max duration of mca from ignou ,but i wish to readmission and appear tee dec 2014 Is it possible for me?
20th September 2014, 11:58 AM
arshi

1.i need re-admission form ,I m unable to open ignou readmission form for bca/mca form for 2014
2.I wish to appear tee dec 2014 is it possible for me?
24th March 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that from where I can download the Re-registration Form of IGNOU, as I have to fill this form?
24th March 2015, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Ok, here I am giving you the process to download the Re-registration Form of IGNOU

Firstly go to the official website of IGNOU

On this page at the top there will be tab of “students Zone”

Click on that tab

Than you will get the new page

On this page click on “Admission”

Than again next page will open

On this page at the left side there will be option of “Re-registration Forms of July 2015 Session”

Click on it

Again you will be directed to the new page

From this page you can download your Re-registration Forms

The page looks like of this image

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in