2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Withdrawing from CCSU

I want to withdraw from a full course of Central Connecticut State University so will you please tell me from where I can download the Withdrawal Form of this university? What is the eligibility to doing the withdrawal? Give me the information very soon. Also provide me the contact details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu ufm
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu bms 111
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Bbv ccsu
Ccsu fye
Ccsu eop
Ccsu MBA
Gsa ccsu
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Ccsu mba
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
16th August 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: Withdrawing from CCSU

I want to know the Withdrawing from a Course in Central Connecticut State University CCSU so can you tell me?
16th August 2018, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Withdrawing from CCSU

A student may leave Central Connecticut State by either taking a leave of absence (leaving the university temporarily with the firm and stated intention of returning) or by withdrawing from the university (leaving the university with no intention of returning).

Graduate students, full-time or part-time, may withdraw from any class from the beginning of the 4th week of the semester until the end of the 12th week of classes by completing and submitting the Course Withdrawal Form available on the Registrars Website or at the Registrars Office.

A student seeking to withdraw after the 12th week of class and until the last day of classes must present documentation of extenuating circumstances for his or her request.

After the twelfth week of classes, withdrawals are only permissible under extenuating circumstances after recommendation of the instructor and chair, and approval of School of Graduate Studies Dean.

No permission is required. A "W" will appear on the transcript in all cases of withdrawal; no exceptions.

If a student leaves the University prior to completing 60% of a semester, the financial aid office recalculates eligibility for Title IV funds.

Recalculation is based on the percent of earned aid using the following Federal Return of Title IV funds formula:

Percent of aid earned = the number of days completed up to the withdrawal date, divided by the total days in the semester. (Any break of five days or more is not counted as part of the days in the semester.)

Funds are returned to the appropriate federal program based on the percent of unearned aid using the following formula:

Aid to be returned = (100% minus the percent earned) multiplied by the amount of aid disbursed toward institutional charges.

The University if required to return a portion of the funds and the student is required to return a portion of the funds. Keep in mind that when Title IV funds are returned, the student borrower may owe a debit balance to the University.

It that is the case, the student should contact Student Financial Services to make arrangements to pay the outstanding balance.

If the request is approved, a W will be recorded on the students transcript. In all cases of withdrawal, a W does not affect the students grade-point average.

If a student stops attending and fails to officially withdraw from a course, a grade of "F" will be recorded on the student's record.

Contact-

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06053, USA
+1 860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in