2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2017, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Wireless Operator In Delhi Police

As you want to know details of Delhi Police, Assistant Wireless Operator/ Teleprinter Operator (Head Constable) recruitment here I will gather information about the post.

Eligibility
Educational Qualification :

(i) Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects at the time of filling up of the application form. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-operator Electronic Communication System at the time of filling up of the application form.

(ii) Speed in English typing-30 w.p.m. alongwith working knowledge of computers.

List Of Sports/Games For Which Age Relaxation Is Available:
Athletics Swimming Shooting Boxing Canoeing Cycling Wrestling Gymnastics Judo Rowing Weightlifting Fencing Karate Equestrian Archery Table Tennis Tennis Badminton Diving Triathlon Volleyball Water Polo Netball Kho-Kho Basketball Football Kabaddi (Circle/beach) Handball Hockey Cricket Golf Power Lifting

Physical Standards
HEIGHT:
(i) Male candidates:
170 cms, relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test)

(ii) Female candidates:
157 cms, relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas for which certificates as above (Hill area certificate) will be produced.

(II) CHEST:
(Male Candidates) Minimum 81 cms to 85 cms, relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas for which certificates as above (Hill area certificate) will be produced.

Medical
The candidates should be of sound health, free from disease, defect or deformity. Better eye 6/6 without glasses.

Worse eye 6/36 corrected with glasses 6/9 or 6/12 without glasses (both eyes).

The candidate should be free from colour blindness.

No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in