2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2012, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WIPRO Entrance Exams

You are searching for WIPRO Entrance exam date and syllabus so this information is already have uploaded on our website and here I am giving you link of that page. By click on given link you will redirect to that page.

WIPRO Entrance Test - 2012 StudyChaCha
6th February 2013, 11:06 AM
Viktoria4

Wipro Entrance Exams

i want to apply for Wipro entrance exam but i didn’t know the basic requirements for that like what are the basic qualifications for exam and what is the selection process so You can provide ,me the every details?
8th February 2013, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Wipro Entrance Exams

Wipro is the selection process for WASE then you are clear for WASE exam after that exam the company conducts a Technical Interview and an HR Interview. It is an online exam. If you are already attending the wipro interview within the 3 months then you are not eligible for Wipro Entrance Exams
The selection process is based on the common entrance test. The Common Entrance Test they will test your Aptitude Skills, Logical Reasoning Skills, analtical skills. Then you have to clear the common entrance test then second stage is the technical interview. Technical Interview they will test your knowledge in the programming languages. You are clear the technical round then last stage is the HR interview/personal interview. If you successfully completed these three stages means you will be an employee in Wipro.

Eligibility
Only candidates with B.Tech and MCA degree are eligible.
You should maintain 60 percent marks throughout academic career.
It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation etc.

The Wipro Entrance Exam date is available so I am providing you the tentative dates:
20 to 30 Feb 2013

The Question Paper of the exam will have three following sections.
Verbal,
Analytical
Mathematics

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in