2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Will I be able to get direct admission in CS Executive after MBA in Finance?

As you want to get the details that will you be able to get direct admission in CS Executive after MBA in Finance so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that yes you can get direct admission in CS Executive after MBA in Finance

Because you have passed graduation and after graduation only you can get admission in CS Executive

But I want to tell you that you must have passed graduation with minimum of 55% for the Commerce students and 60% for other streams

Here for your reference I am giving you the online application process of admission in CS Executive:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Students”

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “New Registration for Foundation/Executive Programme” from the right side of the page

(4). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Procees to Registration”

(5). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to do the registration

Contact Details:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
ICSI House, Plot No.22,
Lodi Road,
Institutional Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110003,
011 4150 4444
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Institute+of+Company+Secretaries+of+Ind ia&hl=en&ll=28.590061,77.228769&spn=0.005276,0.007 585&sll=28.627115,77.214339&sspn=0.010547,0.015171 &hq=The+Institute+of+Company+Secretaries+of+India& t=m&z=17&iwloc=A[/MAP]
11th January 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Will I be able to get direct admission in CS Executive after MBA in Finance?

Hello sir I am Monica and I have done MBA in Finance and now want to do CS please tell me am I able to get direct admission in CS Executive??
11th January 2016, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

As you have completed your graduation therefore you can directly take admission in CS Executive

Fee Structure for CS Executive Programme –
Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
Syllabus for CS Executive Programme
Module 1

1. Company Law
2. Cost and Management Accounting
3. Economic and Commercial Laws
4. Tax Laws and Practice
Module 2
1. Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
2. Capital Markets and Securities Laws
Industrial, Labour and General Laws

Examination:
The main/final examinations for the course at this level are conducted twice every year generally on specified dates which do not change except under extraordinary circumstances.
June Examination
First Week of June [2nd to 7 th – 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.]
December Examination
Last Week of December [26th to 31st – 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 am]

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in