2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Who Is The Owner Of LPU

I want to telecast an interview of Owner of Lovely Professional University (LPU). So pls give me phone number of his secretary to get appointment for interview? I want to get information about his educational and professional profile. So where I can get these information about the Owner of Lovely Professional University (LPU)?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Owner
FIITJEE Owner
Chitkara University Owner
Indian Bank Owner
Owner of HDFC Bank
Owner of HCL Comnet
GITAM Owner
Owner of VIT University
Owner of GNFC
Owner of LPU University
Owner of KIIT University
Owner of Integral University
Abhyudaya Bank Owner
Who Is The Owner of KIIT University
Owner of UCIL
MNEMBA Island Owner
Owner Of Amity University
Amity University Owner
KIIT University owner
Owner Of Shobhit University
29th January 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Who Is The Owner Of LPU

Can you provide me the name of the Owner/Founder of Lovely Professional University (LPU)? Also tell me about the affiliation of Lovely Professional University (LPU)?
29th January 2020, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Who Is The Owner Of LPU

Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a private university established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 (Punjab Act 25 of 2005) and started operation in 2006.

Its vision is creation and establishment of versatile and competent Open & Distance Learning system to cater to the educational aspirations of the society. Its mission is to deliver affordable and accessible quality Education for augmenting the academic value and skills of higher education aspirants.

The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Lovely Professional University 52 in the management ranking in 2019 and 27 in the pharmacy ranking.

Founder Chairman

Late Sh. Baldev Raj Mittal, the Founder Chairman of Lovely Group, was an entrepreneur par excellence. The heights gained by the Lovely Group bear proof to his tireless efforts, strong will, and sense of commitment to his ideals and goals. His cherished conviction is a treasured legacy which continues to inspire and guide. The University is a humble tribute to perpetuate his quintessential existence.

LPU Leadership

Chancellor
ASHOK MITTAL

Pro-Chancellor
RASHMI MITTAL

Vice-Chancellor
RAMESH KANWAR

Affiliations

In India, it is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and the Council of Architecture (COA) and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). It is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

Its School of Agriculture is accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Internationally, it is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).

LPU Schools

Mittal School of Business
School of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Mechanical Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
School of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
School of Bioengineering and Biosciences
School of Architecture and Design
School of Hotel Management and Tourism
School of Computer Application
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Agriculture