2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Where's SMU University

I have heard a lot about the SMU University but don’t know where this SMU University is located. Please tell me where SMU University is located along with the contact details and map location of this University? Also provide me the lists of UG and PG courses offered by this University?
15th February 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Where's SMU University

Can you tell me the contact address and contact number of Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)? Also tell me about the Academic Management System of the University?
15th February 2020, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Where's SMU University

Sikkim Manipal University (SMU), formerly Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences, is a funded, co-educational, public-private university. It was established in 1995 as a public–private partnership between the Government of Sikkim and the Manipal Education & Medical Group (MEMG) and renamed in 2010.

Contact Detail:
Sikkim Manipal University
5th Mile, Upper Tadong, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Phone: 080667 48888

Colleges and Schools

Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of Hospital Administration
School of Basic & Applied Sciences
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy
Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences

Academic Management System

Technical Campus:

eCampus Manager is an online platform for managing and viewing of complete student and teaching-learning information.
eCampus Manager used to manage student attendance, internal assessment and obtain student feedback.
Students have access to their attendance and internal assessment marks.
Students can access nptel videos via eCampus Manager.

Medical Campus:

SMUERP is a system which allows every department of the university to store and retrieve information in real-time.
SMU Knowledge depot section is used to upload powerpoint presentations and class notes for student use.
Students and faculty members can also access e-journals from SMUERP.

Directorate of Distance Education:

EduNxt is the next generation learning system that takes benefit of modern teaching techniques to create a virtual classroom where students come together to learn from well-known faculty and from each other.
EduNxt platform creates a joint and interactive environment for learning and includes small group mentoring, virtual classrooms, imitation, self-study content, recorded presentations and shared browsing.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in