2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2014, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Where to get Bank PO Application form

First of all I just specify you that IBPS Bank PO exam dates are over for 2014, here are dates:

Apply online on website:-
22.07.2014 to 11.08.2014

Payment of Application Fees- Online 22.07.2014 – 11.08.2014

Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24.07.2014 – 14.08.2014

Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates:- 11.09.2014 – 22.09.2014

Pre-Examination Training - 22.09.2014 – 27.09.2014

Download of Call letter for Examination After - 01.10.2014

So now you can not get application form, next time you’ll get application form from IBPS official website:

Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Click on CWE PO/MT option given at the left side of page
Click on “Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees 1” option
Click on application form, when will available
Then click on online application
27th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother myself Ravindra I am looking for the Bank PO Application forms can you tell me from where I can I get Bank PO Application form?
27th November 2015, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Hello buddy you Application form for Bank PO exam can be obtained from the official website of IBPS.

Paper Pattern
CWE for IBPS PO consist of objective type questions, where candidate has to select the correct answer of four options. There will be total 250 questions with a total duration of 2½ hrs. For each wrong answer, 1/4th will be deducted from the marks allotted to the question.

Educational Qualifications
Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification

Age Limit
20-30 Years

Syllabus
Reasoning
Number series
Letter & symbol series
Statement and argument
Logical problems
Verbal reasoning
Blood relations
Coding-decoding
Number ranking
Making judgments

English
General English: Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence completion
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection and Passage correction, Sentence correction
Spelling: Grammar, Idioms and Phrases

Quantitative Aptitude
Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion. Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study

General Awareness
Current Affairs (Latest News) from Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI , Fiscal Monetary Policies

Computer
Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation, Data Base Management System (DBMS) ,Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in