2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2016, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: When Is Reserve Bank Of India Exam

Reserve Bank Of India RBI conducted the Officer Grade B 2016 Phase-I Exam on September 4, 2016 and Phase-II on September 19, 2016

RBI Officer Grade B 2016 dates-

Phase-I Exam Dates September 4, 2016

Phase-II Exam Date September 19, 2016

RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria

Only Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin are eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria-

A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations

The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.

Minimum & Maximum Age limit: 21 and 30 years.

RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern

The exam will be held in two phases – Phase- I and Phase- II and both of them will be conducted online.

Phase – I is objective based while Phase- II is partially objective and descriptive.

Phase- I of the exam will be comprised of the following tests: General, English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.

Phase-II will have three papers: Economic and Social Issues (Objective Type), English (Writing Skills) (descriptive type) Finance and Management/ Economics/ Statistics (Objective Type).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in