2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What's NIFT

Sir I am lakshmi and have completed my 12th …I want to know that what is NIFT is it a Institute of Technology or a company???? if its an institute than kindly forward the admission details about NIFT for 12th pass science students??? Reply???
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Art
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
Nift ug
How To Go In NIFT
After NIFT
Nift bd
Mba nift
Nift spt
CBT in NIFT
Nift ugc
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
Nift rbl
All about NIFT
Gat nift
Nift cat
Ce nift
NIFT FCT Course
NIFT VM Course
Nift pg
NIFT MFM course
26th June 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: What's NIFT

Hello Sir, What is the ranking of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in India?
26th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India.

It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India

It is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.

In the 2017 ranking of the best fashion schools in the world, National Institute of Fashion Technology was ranked 19th.

NIFT currently has 16 campuses: its main campus (headquarter and university head office ) in New Delhi, and campuses in Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong, and Srinagar.

NIFT offers four-year undergraduate, as well as two-year post-graduate, programmes in design, management, and technology.

Contact-

National Institute of Fashion Technology
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi, India 110016

Tel: +91-1126542000
12th July 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me what is NIFT? Please provide me information about NIFT? Where is campus of NIFT?
12th July 2018, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

NIFT stand for National Institute of Fashion Technology

The National Institute of Fashion Technology is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.

The NIFT is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.

A new 17th NIFT Campus at Panchkula, Haryana has been announced by the Minister of Textiles.

In the 2017 ranking of the best fashion schools in the world, National Institute of Fashion Technology was ranked 19th.

National Institute of Fashion Technology was announced counselling schedule for B.Des. and B.FTech admissions on May 24.

The online registration has commenced from May 28 onwards.

NIFT conducted its own entrance exam for admissions to a total of 2,370 seats across Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) programmes.

Important dates for admission in NIFT:

Important Dates:

Date of Online Application available: 02nd November 2017 to 10th January 2019
Last Date of Submission of application: 10th January 2019
Date of written exam : 12th February 2019 expected

Address:

NIFT Campus,
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110 016,
Tel: +91-11-26542000 Fax: +91-11-26535890,

NIFT Campuses:
Bengaluru