2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What will be the eligibility criteria for the TNPSC group 2 exams?

As you want to get the details of what will be the eligibility criteria for the TNPSC group 2 exams so here it is for you:

Eligibility Criteria:
I. Age Limit:

Screen Shot

Educational Qualification:

Screen Shot

The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10 + 3 years Diploma + 3 years degree, 11 + 2 years (Teacher Training) + 3 years degree, 10 + 2 years (ITI) + 3 years degree and 10 + 3 years diploma + 2 years degree (lateral entry) are equivalent to 10+ 2 years (HSC) + 3 years degree for the purpose of entry into public services.

Contact Details:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Rd,
Esplanade,
George Town,
Madras,
Tamil Nadu 600003 ‎
044 2530 0300
India

Map Location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Tamil+Nadu+Public+Service+Commission&hl=en& ll=13.08556,80.282105&spn=0.002639,0.003262&sll=23 .233006,77.433507&sspn=0.009957,0.013046&hq=Tamil+ Nadu+Public+Service+Commission&radius=15000&t=m&z= 18&iwloc=A[/MAP]
19th May 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria required for the TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 exams as I want to apply for it?
19th May 2015, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services).

TNPSC Group 2 Exam Eligibility

Educational Qualification
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department, PWD
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Buildings, PWD

B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering

OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-

I. Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.

or

II. Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer.

or

III. Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai.

Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD
A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.

Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health(Formerly named as Assistant Inspector of Factories)
A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology

Age Limit
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.

Minimum Age(should have completed): 18 Years
Maximum Age: No Age Limit

Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs,SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].

Minimum Age(should have completed): 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years (should not have completed)

Eligibility criteria for the TNPSC group 2 exams

more detail to attached a word file;
Attached Files
File Type: doc What will be the eligibility criteria.doc (63.5 KB, 150 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in