2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th December 2012, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What Is Employees State Insurance Application

Employees' State Insuranceis a social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning rs 15,000 or less per month. the employer contributes 4.75% and employee contributes 1.75%, total share 6.5 %.
Here I am providing you with the PDF file that contains all the information and defenetion of the employees state insurance scheme.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Employees State Insurance Application.pdf (356.1 KB, 57 views)
1st March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me about the Employees State Insurance? Also tell me from where I can download the Employees State Insurance Registration Form?
1st March 2015, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

The Employees' State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers.

You are asking for the Employees State Insurance Registration Form. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Employees State Insurance Registration Form. You can download this from here. This is as follows:

Employees State Insurance Registration Form

News and Events

Revised Action Plan for 100 days .

Setting up of Central Analysis & Intelligence Unit and Notification of Scheme of Inspections Linked with Web Portal .

Action Plan for 100 days .
Summary Record of the 3rd Meeting of "Sub-Committee on Medical Services and Medical Education"

Benefits:

Medical Benefit
Sickness Benefit(SB)
Maternity Benefit (MB)
Disablement Benefit

Funeral Expenses : An amount of Rs.10,000/- is payable to the dependents or to the person who performs last rites from day one of entering insurable employment.

Confinement Expenses : An Insured Women or an I.P.in respect of his wife in case confinement occurs at a place where necessary medical facilities under ESI Scheme are not available.

Address:
Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Panchdeep Bhawan
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in