2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What to be done after B.tech (EEE) GATE or GRE or Job

Dear as you says that you have done your graduation in B.tech (EEE) and now you are in confusion between GATE or GRE or Job, so here I want to tell you that choice of your bcoz life is your and career is your :

Here I am providing short analysis for each option

GATE

If you want to further study in same filed then you should go for appear in GATE exam and one more thing after fight GATE exam you will eligible for get higher jobs in PSu companies

GRE

GRE stand for Graduate Record Examinations that is a standardised test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the United States, so if you want complete your further study in abroad then you can go for take part in GRE exam.

Job
And of the show your last option is job if you are not interested to do study then you can do job and in it you have so many option like you can do job in many small private companies or you can write competition exam for get government jobs such as like Banking jobs, railway job. You can also go for UPSC civil services exam and here is list of UPSC civil services exam
1. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (In May)
2. Civil Services (Main) Examination (In Oct/Nov)
3. Indian Forest Service Examination (In July)
4. Engineering Services Examination (In June)
5. Geologist Examination (in December)
6. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (In July)
7. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (In April & September)
8. Combined Defence Services Examination (In February & August)
9. Combined Medical Services Examination (In January)
10. Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination (In November)
11. Section Officers/Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competetive Examination (In December)
12. Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination (In October)
10th December 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed B.Tech in EEE now I am confused among three options which are GATE, GRE or Job so please suggest me bets options.
10th December 2015, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

It totally depends on your interest that in which field you want to go for. All these three options are best so you can choose any one as per your interest.

GATE Option

If you want to further study in same filed then you should go for appear in GATE exam.

After this you take admission in M.Tech programs or you can also go in PSUs for job.

You will become master in your field if you choose M.Tech.

GRE

GRE stand for Graduate Record Examinations.

This test is organized for an admission in most graduate schools in the United States, so if you want complete your further study in abroad then you can go for take part in GRE exam.

You can take admission in management field or MS Field.

Job options

Govt jobs

Banking sector
SSC
UPSC
Defence

Private jobs

TCS
Infosys

Manufacturing industry
Cement industry
Core companies