2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What Are The courses Available In Mba

Hello sir, I am RAjpal YAdav. I am from Patna. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the types of MBA courses available. Can you tell me about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Courses Other Than Medical Courses after 12th PCB
Courses in Marine Field eligibility for the courses?
Equine CPD Courses fitness Courses CPD
Courses Other Than Medical Courses After 12th PCB
IIM Ahmadabad Courses Short Term Courses
25th February 2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What Are The courses Available In Mba

As you have asked about the types of MBA courses available, I am giving you information about it
Full Time MBA programs:-
Full-time MBA programs are designed for recent college grads or for people not well-established in their current careers and looking for a change. Full-time MBA are of Two types -

One year Full Time
Two year Full Time

Part Time MBA programs:-
Part-time MBA programs are for Working Professionals and have been Rising Gradually in the Recent Years Because they enable working Professionals to qualify for new jobs or promotions without giving up their jobs or personal lives

Executive MBA:-
Fast-paced executive MBA programs are offered at campus-based and online business schools. They're for seasoned managers or current executives who want to sharpen their expertise or add a new specialty to their existing knowledge More about Executive MBA

Distance Learning MBA:-
Distance learning is the delivery of instruction and the fulfillment of course work from remote locations, allowing instructors and students to interact without being in the same place. New Technologies have made distance learning an increasingly popular option for institutions and students.

Online MBA Programs:
Online MBA is new form of Distance learning and it's by far the most Innovative way of delivering course material and assistance to candidates

Joint or DUAL MBA:-
Partnering your MBA program with another graduate program is called a joint-degree, or dual-degree and It's Quite Suitable and Beneficial Too

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in