2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2013, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: West Bengal PSC Admit Card Download

As you are looking for the admit card of West Bengal PSC examination so Here I am providing you process for getting the admit card of it .

For the admit card you have to firstly go to the official website of WBPSC on the Home page you get the option of Duplicate admit card for WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE (EXECUTIVE) ETC. (MAIN) EXAMINATION,2012 so you have to click on this option so you get the page for obtaining the admit card of it ..
On this page you have to filled your Roll number and click on the submit option so you can get the admit card of it easily

Here I am attaching an image of this page :

19th February 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, without admit card candidates have no permission to attempt PSC exam. Next month West Bengal announced exam date of PSC exam. I want admit card of west Bengal PSC exam. Tell me where from I can download it?
19th February 2016, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

You did not provide me your roll number and password those are required during login for admit card download. So you can get your card after following theses steps.

PSC WB provides online admit card download form its official site. Candidate can download their admit card by visiting official site of PSC WB.

You can download you’re admitting card from PSC official site:

West Bengal Public Service Commission is the organization which conducts examinations in the state and recruits the eligible employees in the West Bengal in different departments by the State government of India.

PSC is allocated in every state in India and the present PSC is belongs to the West Bengal state which was established under the Act 1935.

The WBPSC Assistant Master Admit card is released for the selection process of screening test and Interview. After the out shine applicants in the Screening test this WBPSC Asst Mistress Call letter and Assistant Master Call letter is valid to Interview.

Here I’m providing you process to download PSC admitting card:

Visit an official site of PSC WB

Click on WBPSC Asst Mistress Hall ticket
Enter the details
Click on submit
Download the WBPSC Asst Mistress Call letter
19th February 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to Get West Bengal PSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Admit Card ,For my help Can you plzz Tell me From Where I Can Download Admit Card for Same ?
19th February 2016, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Friend On your Demanding Here Providing Few Steps to Download your Civil Service Preliminary Exam Admit Card :

Go to the official Website of West Bengal Public Service Commission

On Home Page you will find out Candidate's Corner section Which is Given in Top Right Side

Here Click on Download Admit/Call Letter Link

Then you will move on next page

On this page Click on following Msg.

ADMIT CARD FOR WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE (EXE.) ETC. (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2016

Then you will visit on next page

From this page you need to Enter your details like :
Candidate's First Name :
Date of Birth:

Then Click on Submit Link

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in