2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2012, 11:20 AM
usha_rani. hh

WBUT Review Result 4th SEM

Please tell me When result of WBUT 4th SEM 2012 will be declared please Notice of Results and Review it me very fast please tell me its website and page where I see it
Similar Threads
Thread
WBUT BBA Syllabus
WBUT BCA 3rd SEM syllabus
Review Result of WBUT
WBUT HM Syllabus
WBUT JEMAT Result
Syllabus of MBA under WBUT
Wbut rti
WBUT Admission
WBUT Number
WBUT Phd in Management
Www.Wbut.Net or Www.Wbutech.Net
WBUT Address
WBUT Help
WBUT BMS Syllabus
Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Exam Result
WBUT MBA 2nd SEM result
WBUT ac registration
WBUT Result
WBUT CSE Syllabus
WBUT Prospectus
16th October 2012, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WBUT Review Result 4th SEM

The results of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th semester examination has been declared in the official website of the University. Your 4th semester examination results has jot yet been published. The results will be published soon by the University.
8th February 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

is the reviiew result of 4th sem published ? how to get new report card ? i got admission in the session 2010-2011
kindly reply pls
streetjerk@gmail.com
24th March 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for 4th Semester Result of West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) so please tell me the date of declaration of result?
24th March 2015, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

The 4th Semester Result of West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) is not declared right now, you have to be updates with official website of WBUT for result. Here I am giving you some steps to get result when it will declare.

Steps for 4th Semester Result of WBUT:

1. Go to the official website of “West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)” which appears like:

2. Point mouse on “Results” form the top of the homepage and click on “UG (1/3/5/7) Sem Result 2014-2015” then the webpage will open and appears like:

3. Enter your Roll-Number in a given filed and click on your semester.

4. Your result will be on your screen.

Contact Details:
West Bengal University of Technology
BF 142, sector 1, Salt Lake City
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064 ‎
033 2321 1327

[MAP]West Bengal University of Technology, West Bengal[/MAP]
15th November 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result for MCA (Master of Computer Application) 4th Sem Examination the official website of WBUT, now Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal?
15th November 2019, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

The vision of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal is to achieve the status of a globally ranked premier University in the field of Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Management and interdisciplinary areas for the creation of high-calibre professionals with environmental consciousness, social, moral and ethical values along with the competency to face the new challenges of rapid technological advancements.

The process to check the result for MCA (Master of Computer Application) 4th Sem Examination the official website of WBUT, now Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal is as follows:

Visit the official website of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal

Click to Results under Students at the bottom of the home page

Click to Results

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Address: BF 142 Sector 1, Bidhannagar Near to Bidhan Nagar Swimming Association, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Phone: 033 2321 1327

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in