2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WBUT Exam Schedule 5th Sem

You want to get BBA 5th Semester exam date sheet of West Bengal University of Technology so I have date sheet but it is for previous year which I am giving you for tentative idea of next upcoming exam dates. This date sheet is already have uploaded on our website and I am giving you its link so that by click on this link you will redirect to that page.

WBUT Exam Schedule for BBA - 2013 StudyChaCha
5th September 2015, 01:09 PM
GOGOL.SARKAR84@GMAIL.COM

when the time of bba 5thsem supply exam?
5th September 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie mathiasx View Post
How can I get BBA 5th Semester exam date sheet of West Bengal University of Technology?
when the bba2015 supply exam time?
14th March 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

WBUT Exam Schedule 5th Sem

Hi I would like to know the process to download the examination schedule for the West Bengal University of Technology?
14th March 2016, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

West Bengal University of Technology or Maulana Abul Kalam Azad university of Technology is the leading technical education provider in the state of West Bengal. The University provides multiple types of Engineering Under graduate and Post graduate courses in various stream such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mining Engineering, CS, IT, Chemical Engineering etc. It has affiliated with nearly 195 colleges in all across the West Bengal State.

West Bengal University of Technology will soon release the WBUT Time Table/date sheet /exam dates schedules/routine year 2015-2016 for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree like as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA of Semester (1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final year), Distance Education & Supplementary examinations one month before the exam.

The students can download WBUT schedule Odd Semester.
First the students will need to open the official website of the university

Then students will then search for the WBUT schedule for undergraduate and postgraduate exam link on home page of official website.

Just click on the link.

The date sheet / exam scheme will be automatically downloaded.

After the successful download the students are suggested to take its print out and start the study in accordance with their exam schedule.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in