2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

WBUHS Mch

Hello sir, I am Arvind Gosh. I am form Kolkata. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the M.Ch courses offered by West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS). Can you tell me about the admission process and eligibility details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Registration Form of WBUHS
WBUHS BDS Results
WBUHS Official Website
Wbuhs wbpgmat
WBUHS MBBS Registration
Microbiology Syllabus WBUHS
WBUHS DM MCH result
WBUHS PG Entrance
WBUHS Msc Nursing Result
PG seats in WBUHS
DM Result of WBUHS
WBUHS MPT Result
WBUHS Address
WBUHS Homepage
WBUHS exams
Syllabus of Pathology under WBUHS
WBUHS Pathology Syllabus
WBUHS MD MS Entrance
WBUHS Academic Calendar
WBUHS recruitment notice
25th February 2016, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WBUHS Mch

West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) is a type of public university.
It was formed in the year 2003.
It is located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
It is affiliated by UGC.
As you have asked information about the M.Ch courses, check below for the information

M.Ch courses offered:

M.Ch. courses Eligibility Qualification
Cardio vascular & Thoracic Surgery MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Urology MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Neuro-Surgery MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Paediatric Medicine Surgery MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery MS/DNB (General Surgery)

The selection of candidates for admission to M.Ch. Courses will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the WBPDMAT (written and interview).
Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the WBPDMAT (Written test) provided he/she has submitted online and offline application in the prescribed form strictly following direction within the last date and has fulfilled the eligibility criteria outlined above.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are citizens of India and have obtained the requisite PG Medical degree (MD/ MS and DNB in broad disciplines) preferably from teaching institute recognized by National Board of Examinations may appear in WBPDMAT.
Contender is eligible to apply for one course only.
Application for admission to the Post-Doctoral Medical Degree Courses will not be accepted unless the contenders have got themselves registered either with a State Medical Council or with the Medical Council of India.
A contender who is likely to obtain the requisite Post Graduate Medical degree qualification may appear at WBPDMAT but he/she will not be eligible for admission unless he/she produces the proof of passing the said examination from a MCI-recognized institution during interview to be conducted by the University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in