2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

WBSU BCA syllabus

my son is a student of the BCA course at the West Bengal State University. he heard that his exams are coming very close. so he is looking for the syllabus of this course. will you please give me the link from where I can download the syllabus of the BCA course at the West Bengal State University? give it to me as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
WBSU Zoology Syllabus
WBSU BBA Syllabus
WBSU Botany General Syllabus
WBSU B.Com Syllabus
Botany General Syllabus Of WBSU
WBSU Economics Syllabus
WBSU BSC Syllabus
Zoology General Syllabus WBSU
WBSU Syllabus Microbiology
WBSU Syllabus Botany
WBSU BCOM Part 2 Syllabus
WBSU English Honours Syllabus
WBSU B.Ed
WBSU Bcom syllabus
WBSU Msc
PHD in WBSU
WBSU Envs Syllabus
B.Ed In WBSU
WBSU MA English Syllabus
WBSU Elective English Syllabus
17th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: WBSU BCA syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) with Computer Application Program offered by WBSU (West Bengal State University)?
17th July 2018, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WBSU BCA syllabus

The syllabus of B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) with Computer Application Program offered by WBSU (West Bengal State University) is as follows:

Core Paper I: Semester-I:
CMAGCOR01T Computer Fundamentals

Introduction: Introduction to computer system, uses, types.

Data Representation: Number systems and character representation, binary arithmetic

Human Computer Interface: Types of software, Operating system as user interface, utility programs

Devices: Input and output devices (with connections and practical demo), keyboard, mouse, joystick, scanner, OCR, OMR, bar code reader, web camera, monitor, printer, plotter

Memory: Primary, secondary, auxiliary memory, RAM, ROM, cache memory, hard disks, optical disks

Computer Organisation and Architecture: C.P.U., registers, system bus, main memory unit, cache memory, Inside a computer, SMPS, Motherboard, Ports and Interfaces, expansion cards, ribbon cables, memory chips, processors.

Overview of Emerging Technologies: Bluetooth, cloud computing, big data, data mining, mobile computing and embedded systems.

Use of Computers in Education and Research: Data analysis, Heterogeneous storage, e-Library, Google Scholar, Domain specific packages such as SPSS, Mathematica etc.

Reference Books:
1. A. Goel, Computer Fundamentals, Pearson Education, 2010
2. P. Aksoy, L. DeNardis, Introduction to Information Technology, Cengage Learning, 2006
3. P. K.Sinha, P. Sinha, Fundamentals of Computers, BPB Publishers, 2007

Syllabus B.A. with Computer Application WBSU (West Bengal State University)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in