2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

WB TET Previous Year Question Papers

Can you give me previous years question papers of WB TET Exam? My cousin sister is preparing for this Exam. So she needs papers from me. Please tell me from which source I can download previous years question papers of WB TET with their answer keys and detailed solutions?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
B.Com 1st year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
Latest paper pattern or previous year question papers of B.Com 2nd year of Pune Unive
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
RRB Previous Year Question Papers PDF
University of Mumbai B.Com 1st year previous year question papers
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
IPU CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers
RTU Previous Year Question Papers 1st Sem
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
NIC previous year question papers?
Cat Previous year Question Papers
Previous year LDC question papers?
B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiyar University
Previous year question papers of final year B.Com.(Dictance Education) from Mumbai Un
Karnataka 2nd Year PUC previous year question papers of Chemistry
Master of Commerce 1st year previous year question papers of IGNOU
Previous year question papers of NET
12th May 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: WB TET Previous Year Question Papers

Hi buddy here I am looking for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) Previous Year Question Papers , so will you plz let me know from where I can collect it ?
12th May 2018, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WB TET Previous Year Question Papers

As you want to get I am providing West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) Previous Year Question Papers:

West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) Previous Year Question Papers

West Bengal TET Exam Syllabus :

Child Development and Pedagogy:
Approaches to teaching and learning, Understanding Learning Process and Learners, Understanding Child Development during Childhood (focus on children at primary level), Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with special needs, Assessment.

Language 1st: Language Comprehension, Teaching, Reading and Writing Skills, Assessment of learning Bengali, Learning Bengali at elementary level, Language items.

Language 2nd (English): The Language items, Language Learning, Skills in learning English, Learning English at the Elementary Level, Assessment of English, Comprehension.

Mathematics: Shapes and Spatial Relationship, Methods and Approaches to Teaching-Learning Mathematics, Assessment in Mathematics, Number System and Operation in Numbers, Mathematics Education in Schools, Measurement, Data Handling and Patterns

Environmental Studies (EVS): Methods and Approaches, Evaluation in EVS Governance, Concept, Internal Systems of Human Body, Physical Features of West Bengal and India, Health and Diseases, History of Freedom Struggle in India and West Bengal, Matter, Force, and Energy.

WBTET Syllabus of Paper-II:

Child Development and Pedagogy: Curriculum Teaching: Learning Approaches and Evaluation, Child Development (Focus on Upper Primary School Children), Learning

Language 1 (Bengali): Contribution of famous literates for development of Bengali language, Teaching Language, Assessment of Language, Learning Bengali at Upper Primary Level, Elements of Bengali Language, Language Items

Language II (English): Comprehension, Development of English Language Skills, Assessment of learning the English Language, Learning English at Upper Primary Level, Language Items.

Mathematics (only for Mathematics and Science Teacher): Shapes and Spatial Relationship, Methods and Approaches to Teaching-Learning Mathematics, Evaluation in Mathematics, Number System, Mathematics at Upper Primary Stage, Algebra, Commercial Arithmetic.

Science (only for Mathematics and Science Teacher): Life Science, Methods and Approaches, Evaluation in Science, Nature of Science, Physical Science.

Social Study (only for Social Study Teacher): Geography, Methods and Approaches, Evaluation in Social Science, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Social Studies, History and Political Science, Political Science.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in