2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

WB TET Notification

I want to apply for the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) Exam so please tell me is there any latest notification has published for the available of the application form of West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test, than give me there complete details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ED CET Notification
IIT Notification
ED CET Notification OU
ARS NET Notification-13
MT CET Notification
Www.VTU.Ac.In Notification
MBA Notification
Notification Of NDA
Ed Cet Notification In Ap
ED CET Notification-14
SSC SR Notification
PU CET Notification
Notification of NDA 2
NDA Notification Pdf
IMS BHU Notification
JNU Phd Notification-16
TET Notification in AP
TET Notification Oct
SSC FCI Notification
IIT JEE Notification
16th July 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: WB TET Notification

Hello sir, my sister is preparing for West Bengal Central School Service Commission TET recruitment. For exam detail she wants notification. Is there any one can provide me West Bengal Central School Service Commission TET notification?
16th July 2018, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WB TET Notification

At this time there is no any new notification is provided by West Bengal Central School Service Commission fore TET.

Here Im giving you last year recruitment of West Bengal Central School Service Commission notification for TET.

The Department of School Education, Govt. of West Bengal, West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is conducting West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Classes I-V.

Eligible candidates who applied for TET were applied online from 10-10-2017 (Changed to 23-10-2017) to 29-10-2017.

Name of the Exam: West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Classes I-V

Here is PDF for West Bengal Central School Service Commission TET notification:

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10 + 2) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10 + 2) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India, Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.

Examination Fee:
Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- (Rs.25/- for SC/ ST/ PH categories) through Online.

Applying process:
Candidates can apply online through the website of WBBPE:

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Apply Online for the candidates who applied for TET, 2017: 10-10-2017(Changed to 23-10-2017)
Last Date to Apply Online for the candidates who applied for TET, 2017: 29-10-2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in