2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WB TET Certificate Download

Right now the certificate for West Bengal School Service Commission West Bengal TET Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 is not available when will available then you’ll get that from giving procedure:

Visit to the official website of West Bengal School Service Commission
Click on West Bengal TET Teachers Eligibility Test certification option when will available & download that

Right now following information is available:

Information about B.Ed. through ODL and approved by RCI, related to Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level

Information about Examination Date and others related to Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level

Know your 16-digit Application ID (For TET 2013 Applicants who have already applied in TET 2015)

Notice in c/w Rectification Prayer Regarding Submission of Online Application

List of Tathya Mitra Kendras (Sahaj e-village CSC centres)

Information Brochure for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level

Advertisement in c/w Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level

Notice in c/w Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level

Notification in c/w Withdrawal of Public Notice 209/5277/CSSC/ESTT/2014 dated 29.01.2014

( Selection of Persons for Appointment to the Posts of Teachers in Upper Primary Level) Rules, 2015

Print TET Application Form alongwith Bank Challan (if applicable)[For those who did not apply through SAHAJ Tathya Mitra Kendra]

Print TET Application Form [For those who applied through SAHAJ Tathya Mitra Kendra]
3rd March 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have given the TET‐ 2012 and my certificate is lost so I want to download the copy of the WB TET so can you tell me that how can I get that
3rd March 2016, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hi friend as for any loss/ theft or accidental damage of TET Certificate the West Bengal Central School Service Commission may issue a duplicate TET Certificate to the candidates

It will be based on his/ her prayer & General Missing Diary Copy.

For the duplicate Certificate, candidates have to pay Rs. 500/‐ (for urgent processing) or Rs. 300/‐ (for normal processing).

The certificate is valid up to 2018

The distribution of WBSSC TET Certificate has been started from 06-04-2015 from regional office.

Those who are passed in WBSSC Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2012 received TET certificate.

You can visit the official website of West Bengal School Service Commission for latest updates.

TET Certificate will be in use for recruitment of upper primary teachers under WBBSE Aided / Sponsored schools.

Functionality & Validity of the TET Certificate will be known while receiving the certificate.

For any latest notices you can follow the below process

Visit the official site of the WBSSC

You will be at the bellow page

Here all the latest notices will be glen at the centre

Click the option you want the info for
21st November 2021, 07:15 PM
Nityananda mate

Upper primary tet pass certificate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in