2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

WAVES Bits Pilani Goa

My son was participates in the Waves function which is the annual culfest of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. I want to download images of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani WAVES function? Can you please tell me from where I can download its images?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPH in BITS Pilani
Part Time Courses In BITS Pilani Hyderabad Bits Pilani Hyderabad Virtual Tour
Waves- Annual Cultural Festival 2012 BITS Goa
BITS Pilani MBA
MS In Bits Pilani GOA
BITS Pilani Or Goa
BITS Pilani Pilani Campus
BITS Pilani MDP
(BITS Pilani MBA) Management Group Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani
BITS Pilani EPC
IT BHU Or Bits Pilani
How To Get Into Bits Pilani Goa
BITS Pilani PCM
BITS Pilani Law
Bits Pilani WES
IPC Bits Pilani
VU BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani
BITS Pilani Goa Swd
BITS Waves
27th February 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: WAVES Bits Pilani Goa

I am looking for information on the WAVES festival which was organized by BITS Pilani Goa campus in the year 2015?
27th February 2016, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: WAVES Bits Pilani Goa

The details of the WAVES festival which was organized by BITS Pilani Goa campus in the year 2015 is as given below:

College Fest Caption was Escape Reality

College Fest Theme was Fantasy and Fiction

Important dates:
From 6th-8th November 2015

Event Details:
Waves has always catapulted to the highest echelons of cultural brilliance, with past years featuring performances by entertainment industry heavyweights such as Shankar Mahadevan, Vishal-Shekhar, VH1 Supersonic, Blackstratblues, Kailash Kher, Parikrama, Indian Ocean, Junkyard Groove, the Fictitious Dance Group, the Goa State Symphony (featuring musicians from Europe) and more. Distinguished personalities such as Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Mani Shankar (Bollywood director), Chandni Sahgal (MTV India ex- Country Head) and VJ Bani (MTV host) have graced the fest.
The ‘Big Four’ events of Waves are-
Natyanjali: the art of dance,

Mr. & Ms. Waves: the perpetual search for the X-factor,

FashP: the fashion parade where models stride right into your heart with fiery elegance and panache, and

Sea Rock: one of India’s biggest semi-professional rock band competitions. Sea Rock went National in the year 2011 and since then eliminations are being held in Bangalore, Pune, Delhi and other regions of the country to bring together the best bands.

Along with the ‘Big 4’, other equally tempting events include Dance Duo, Nukkad Natak, JAM, Silence of the Amps, Quizzes, Contention-the BITS Goa Parliamentary Debate, Show me the funny, and more.

Events in Goa :
Categories:
Music
Dance
Drama
Fine Arts
Film
Literary
Quiz
The Waves Specials

Event Co-ordinators:
Jai Bassi