2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Watford City MDU

Can you please tell me about the complete contact address of the Montana Dakota Utilities Co in Watford City? If it possible for you then also share the map of the Montana Dakota Utilities Co in Watford City? I am interested to visit there.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA rack city
MBA nj atlantic city
City MBA uk
Dc mid city
Citibank UB City
Indian all city name
MBA oklahoma city
City RFP
MBA Garden City KS
IIM City List
Best City for Law School
Jaipur City
Ford City AMC
City Cass MBA
City MBA Cass
Mumbai City
Jersey City MBA
City MBA
Top city colleges in the US
CCC City Colleges
21st February 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Watford City MDU

Hi I would like to know the various services offered by the Montana Dakota Utilities services as I might opt to use their services in future?
21st February 2016, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Watford City MDU

Montana-Dakota Utilities provides you with the comfort you expect from an energy source and unsurpassed quality service at the lowest possible cost. Our attentive and dedicated employees are available to help you with any questions or concerns one may have.

Customer Service:

Gas or Electric Service Emergency

One can report an electric outage, gas leak, carbon monoxide alarm, a line break or any other natural gas/electric service emergency by contacting us at 1-800-638-3278 any time of day.

Contact Montana-Dakota Utilities Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 1-800-638-3278. You can also email us at customerservice@mdu.com.

Trade Ally Program
Montana-Dakota no longer offers repair service for heating and water heating equipment. However, to assist one in finding a qualified contractor who offers these services, Montana-Dakota has developed a Trade Ally contractor network.

Continuous Service Agreements
For property owners who would like to maintain continuous service to properties they rent.

Safety & Education
Safety is a pinnacle priority at Montana-Dakota Utilities. The goal each day is to provide safe and reliable service. The commitment to safety extends to our customers, our employees and to the communities we serve.

Coping with a power outage
Storms can and will do cause power outages in our region during each season. Whether it’s a winter blizzard, a spring ice storm or a summer thunderstorm, electrical service is sometimes the casualty.

Downed power lines
Storms can down power outline. Storm-downed lines must always be considered dangerous – so stay at least six feet away. Power lines draped over freeway barriers or fences can energize them for great distances.

Address:

Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
110 2nd St Ne
Watford City, ND 58854
(701) 842-2828

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in