2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th August 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Want to do Secondary DNB in Paediatrics I after DCH course

How can i do Secondary DNB in Paediatrics I after DCH course, please provide details???
Similar Threads
Thread
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
PGI Chandigarh Paediatrics
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Time Table
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Nashik Contact De
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migration Ce
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education+Phone Number
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Shivaji Nagar Pun
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Subject Code
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Question Pap
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Office in Mumbai
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune India
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Center No
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Nashik Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Syllabus
Australasian college paediatrics
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education class 10 last year
Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB examination results
10th August 2014, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Want to do Secondary DNB in Paediatrics I after DCH course

To pursue secondary DNB in paediatrics I after DCH course, you have to pass Diploma of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET).

National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi, is to conduct Diploma of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) for admissions to Postgraduate (PG) courses.

NBE shall be conducting DNB CET as a computer Based Test (CBT) at test centres across the country.

Eligibility:
The Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognised as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council and have completed one year of internship.

DNB CET Test Pattern:
DNB-CET is an entrance examination and is an essential condition for entry to DNB Broad Specialty and Post MBBS Direct 6 years super specialty courses.

The test comprises of 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language.

The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test, delivered using computer network, as per scheme prescribed.

There shall be no negative marking.

Application fee: Rs 4250/-

Tentative Dates:
Last date for online registration for DNB CET exam is
Start of Nov 2014

DNB CET will be conducted from
Mid Nov 2014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in