2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Want to become IB

What is the eligibility criteria required for joining Intelligence Bureau ACIO position Exam, will you please provide here???
16th August 2014, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Want to become IB

Here are the details required for joining Intelligence Bureau Exam:

The Ministry of Home Affairs announced the recruitment exam cut off for the IB ACIO Posts as follows:

For General Candidates: 100 (70 & 30)

For Other Backward Classes: 80 (55 & 25)

For Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes: 65 (45 & 20)

Paper pattern

IB ACIO Written Examination will comprise of total Two Question Papers as mentioned below:

Question Paper 1 - 100 Objective Type Questions
Question Paper 2 - Descriptive Type Questions.

The Question Paper is available in both English and Hindi (except the English Writing) languages.
Total 100 Minutes of time(1020hrs to 1200hrs) is allocated for candidates to finish the written examination which includes Question Paper 1 and Question Paper 2.

Question Paper 1 Syllabus

IB ACIO Questions Paper 1 contains 100 objective type questions, these questions are basically asked from:
General Awareness , Comprehension and Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning, General English, Numerical Ability, Indian History, Indian Politics, Indian Economics and many more.

Question Paper 2 Syllabus
IB ACIO Question Paper 2 contains three questions, candidates need to answer only one in case of Essay Writing.
The Question Paper 2 is designed to check the English writing skills and knowledge of English Language.
13th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want o become a IB. how can I become Intelligence Bureau Officer? Please tell me some detail those are require to become Intelligence Bureau Officer?
13th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

IB is Intelligence Bureau Officer. Home Ministry of India conduct IB - ACIO - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment every year for national level services and you can apply for this examination after qualify this exam.
Candidates can also apply for SSC exam to join it.

There is no direct entry to join Indian RAW. To join you must be an experience candidate in Intelligence bureau.

For this exam candidates need to have some qualification:

Education:
Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a reputed institute or university or any other equivalent qualification

You must have good knowledge of working on computer systems with proficiency

Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years

Age relaxation:
5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC category candidates

Exam pattern:
There will be two papers conducted in this examination in a day.

Paper I will be of objective type pattern and Paper II will be of descriptive type pattern and passing in both papers is necessary to be eligible for personal interview and personality test.

Paper I:
General Awareness, General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, Mathematical Ability

Paper II:
English Writing Skills and Analytical Ability

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in