2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2014, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vyapam Exam Samvida Grade I Admit Card

As you said that you want to get the admit card of Vyapam Exam Samvida Grade I, so for that I want to tell you that Vyapam Exam Samvida Grade I exam conduct by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.

So I want to tell you that now there is no admit card of Vyapam Exam Samvida Grade I, but if you want to get admit card of that exam so I am giving you process of getting admit card:

For getting admit card firstly you will have to go on official site of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.

On that page in left hand side there is a so many option along with admit card option then you have to do click on that option and you will get one new page on that page you can get all the exam admit card which would be available.

But now there is no admit card of Vyapam Exam Samvida Grade I, and whenever that site upload admit card of this exam you can get from this site.

I am giving you one screen shot of that page by this you can recognize the right way of getting admit card:

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in