2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Vtu caed

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the sample paper of Computer Aided Engineering Drawing of B.E. Degree of Visvesvaraya Technological University so will you please provide me that??
13th July 2016, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vtu caed

Hey!! As per your demand here I am providing you sample paper of Computer Aided Engineering Drawing of B.E. Degree of Visvesvaraya Technological University

1.a)

(i) A point is 30 mm in front of VP, 20 mm above HP and 25 mm in front of LPP. Draw its projections and name the side view.

(ii) A line AB 80mm long has its end A 20mm above HP and 30mm in front of VP. It is inclined at 30o to HP and 45o to VP. Draw the projections of the line and find apparent lengths and apparent inclinations.

OR

1.b) A square lamina ABCD of 40 mm side rests on corner A such that diagonal AC appears to be at 45° to VP. The two sides BC and CD containing the corner C make equal inclination with HP. The surface of the lamina makes 30° with HP. Draw its top and front views.

2. A square pyramid 35mm sides of base and 60mm axis length rests on HP on one of its slant triangular faces. Draw the projections of the pyramid when the axis appears to be inclined to VP at 45o .

3. a) A rectangular prism of base 30mm x 20mm and height 60mm rests on HP on its base with the longer base side inclined at 40o to VP. It is cut by a plane which is inclined at 45o to HP, perpendicular to VP and bisects the axis. Draw the development of the remaining portion of the prism.

OR

3.b) A sphere of diameter 30mm rests on the frustum of a hexagonal pyramid base 30mm, top face 18mm side and height 50mm such that their axes coincide. Draw the isometric projection of the combined solids.

Contact Details:
Visvesvaraya Technological University  
Jnana Sangama, VTU Main Road, Machhe, Belagavi, Karnataka 590018
Phone: 0831 249 8196

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in