2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th January 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: VNSGU Old Question Papers Download

Sir I am looking for downloading the VNSGU Old Question Papers for BCA sem 2 so can you tell me the same
11th January 2016, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VNSGU Old Question Papers Download

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university located in the city of Surat, Gujarat, India, the 4th fastest growing city in the world.

Hi friend below I a givng you the paper you can donl;oad it

Exam Pattern

There will total of 4 questions

Toal marks will be 70

Computer Graphics is an amazing paper where students get to know about the animation features.

Topics from which questions are likely to come are the types of hard copy devices, what is meant by slope of line, frame buffers, the different kinds of line caps, the difference between circle and ellipse with the definition of both, various kinds of computer display devices, the difference between pixel graphics and vector graphics, the various applications of computer graphics and so on. Questions are both of the long answer type as well as objective and thus, care should be taken to prepare for both. Other possible topics from which questions are likely include Brasenham line drawing algorithm, various Pens and Brushes, Flood fill method, shearing, simple line drawing, Rotation method, windowing, clipping process and so on.

VNSGU Old Question Papers Download BCA sem 2

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in