2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

VNSGU Navsari

Hi I am living in Navsari, Gujarat and want to go to the campus of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) for admission so provide me the contact address of this University? Also provide me the route map and the directions to visit Veer Narmad South Gujarat University from Navsari?
Similar Threads
Thread
B Ed VNSGU
Vnsgu dcs
Phd course in VNSGU
Vnsgu mba
External VNSGU
VNSGU BBA 4th SEM Result
Vnsgu mba
Indian Overseas Bank Navsari Branch
VNSGU Msc
Aspee College of Forestry & Horticulture - Gujarat Agricultural University, Navsari
Image of VNSGU
VNSGU Syllabus of BCA
Welcome To VNSGU
Mba vnsgu
Bank of India Navsari
The New India Assurance Company Limited Navsari
P.Hd In VNSGU
Phd At VNSGU
Vnsgu ug
Navsari Agricultural University
2nd June 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: VNSGU Navsari

I am living in Navsari, Gujarat and want to join .S. Agrawal College Of Arts of VNSGU University for doing MCA degree. Will you tell what the MCA course details along with eligibility to apply for this course also provide colleges address so that I can visit there?
2nd June 2018, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VNSGU Navsari

S.S. Agrawal College Of Arts, Commerce And Management, (English Medium), Navasari is the study center of VNGSU University.

Agrawal College campus is one of the best education campus in South Gujarat.

They are offering post-graduation and graduation programmes in various disciplines viz. Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Physiotherapy and Nursing.

MCA course details:

The 3 years regular and 2 Years (Lateral Entry) MCA program is being offered by Gujarat Technological University, Ahemdabad.

MCA Eligibility:

For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have appeared in the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) as prescribed by AICTE, for the corresponding year.

A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/SEBC category candidates) from-

(a) a University situated in the Gujarat State; or
(b) a University situated outside the Gujarat State provided that the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination

S.S. Agrawal College Campus
Devina Park Society, Gandevi Road, Navsari-396445, Gujarat.
info@ssagrawal.org
02637-232667 / 232857

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in