2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNSGU Admission Form

You are looking for B.Com first year admission form of VNSGU so for year 2013 admission form is still not published but I have previous year application form which I am sharing with you for see form pattern:

Instruction for admission:

Applicants must bring all the original copies of all attached documents with them on the date and time of their counseling.

Attach attested copy (self-attestation is valid) of all your testimonials (Mark Sheets, Attempt

Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, etc. for both S.S.C and H.S.C exams) along with your application form.

Applicants seeking admission on SEBC quota must attach Fresh Non-Creamy Layer

Certificate issue by competent Authority, which should have been issued after 31-03-201 0 only.

Applicants seeking admission on SCIST quota must attach appropriate caste certificate issue by competent Authority.

Here I am giving you link of VNSGU B.Com application form and you are free to download it.

vnsgu.ac.in/download/pg26510/Centralised%20Admission%20Form%20BCom_BBA_BCA%20(2 010-11).pdf
18th May 2013, 06:15 PM
divanshichugh@gmail.com

Helo,
M want to take admision in M.sc maths ..bt i dnt knw the procedure how to take admision in vnsgu
18th May 2013, 06:15 PM
divanshichugh@gmail.com

Helo,
M want to take admision in M.sc maths ..bt i dnt knw the procedure how to take admision in vnsgu
4th October 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want FY bcom admission in distance education.... Can you suggest me for a admission process

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in