2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Durgapur

Can you please guide me in taking admission in one of the following between VNIT Nagpur or NIT Durgapur. Can you please tell me which one is better for doing engineering courses in terms of faculties available to the engineering students and in terms of placements provided available to the engineering students?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vnit nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur Ac
VNIT Nagpur Org
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MUN
VNIT Nagpur CET Cut Off
VNIT Nagpur Eligibility
PHD Admission In VNIT Nagpur
Conference At VNIT Nagpur
University Of VNIT Nagpur
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur M.Sc
VNIT Nagpur Admissions
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MBA
PHD From VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Admissions
21st July 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Durgapur

Tell me the best Institute among Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) and National Institute of Technology, Durgapur?
21st July 2018, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Durgapur

I am telling you the ranking of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) and National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur)

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) is a public engineering and research institution in India. It is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India.

VNIT Nagpur is centrally-funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.

University and college rankings

Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 31
Outlook India (2017) 18

VNIT Nagpur has been ranked 31 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, and 18 by Outlook India in 2017.

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

The National Institute of Technology Durgapur is a public engineering institution located in Durgapur, West Bengal, India.

Today it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

College rankings

Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 47

NIT Durgapur was ranked 47 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in