2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

VNIT Nagpur Vacancy

Hey , I want to get job as assistant professor at VNIT Nagpur . one of my relative tell me that there vacancy available on this post . Will you please tell me that when the employment department of the VNIT Nagpur conducts recruitment on that vacant positions .
Similar Threads
Thread
Vnit nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur Ac
VNIT Nagpur Org
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Registrar
VNIT Nagpur MUN
VNIT Nagpur CET Cut Off
VNIT Nagpur Seats
Architect Of VNIT Nagpur
Nagpur Airport To VNIT
Vacancy in VNIT Nagpur
SBI VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur fee structure-15
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur M.Sc
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MBA
PHD From VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur
16th May 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vacancy

Hello sir, after graduation Im looking for vacancy in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur. Is there any one can provide me here active job in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur?
16th May 2018, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vacancy

Sorry to say you but at this time there is no active job in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur. At this time the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur does not provides job notification.

When any announcements will done by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur then you may get it from university site.

Get active job in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur:

The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur, Department of Chemical Engineering was published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies for the project titled Deep Desulfurization of liquid fuels through microbe assisted metal modified adsorbents.

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30-01-2018.

Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should Possess 1st class M.Sc or equivalent degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Environmental Chemistry/ and allied areas having qualified NET or GATE.

Selection Process:
Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.

Applying process:

Candidates can send their recent detailed CV with copies of certificates by post addressed to Dr. S. Laxmi Gayatri (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, VNIT Nagpur, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 or through email with the subject line SERB JRF/ PA position Your Name to laxmigayatri1@gmail.com; laxmigayatri@chm.vnit.ac.in

Last Date for Receipt of Application:
30-01-2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in