2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

VLSI syllabus PTU

I am searching about the Evaluation Scheme And Syllabus of the M.Tech VLSI Design of the Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar. so will you please give me the link from where I can download the details of the Evaluation Scheme And Syllabus of the M.Tech VLSI Design of the Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar?
Similar Threads
Thread
CUSAT M Tech VLSI Syllabus
Anna University VLSI design syllabus
CDAC VLSI Entrance Exam Syllabus
Iitd vlsi
ME VLSI Anna university syllabus
Vlsi iitg
VLSI Lab IIT Bombay
UPTU M.Tech Vlsi Syllabus
ME Syllabus Pune University VLSI Embedded
IIT Guwahati VLSI
IIT Bombay VLSI
VLSI companies in USA
Vlsi Iit Roorkee
IIT Bombay VLSI Syllabus
Syllabus of VLSI in Nagpur University
SRM University VLSI
IIT Kharagpur VLSI
Mumbai University VLSI Syllabus
Institutes for VLSI Course
PTU M.Tech VLSI Syllabus
15th June 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: VLSI syllabus PTU

Hi buddy here I am looking for IK Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) Master of Technology (VLSI Design) program syllabus so would you plz provide me same here ??
15th June 2018, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VLSI syllabus PTU

As you want here I am giving below IK Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) Master of Technology (VLSI Design) program syllabus on your demand :

MTRM-101 Research Methodology
Total Marks:150
Methods of Research: Nature and Objectives of research; historical, descriptive and experimental. Study
and formulation of research problem. Scope of research and formulation of hypotheses; Feasibility,
preparation and presentation of research proposal.
Introduction to Statistical Analysis: Measures of central tendency and dispersion: mean, median, mode,
range, mean deviation and standard deviation. Regression and correlation analysis. Probability and
probability distributions; Binomial, Poisson, Geometric, Negative binomial, Uniform, Exponential, Normal
and Log-normal distribution. Basic ideas of testing of hypotheses; Tests of significance based on normal, t
and Chi-square distributions. Analysis of variance technique.
Design of Experiments: Basic principles, study of completely randomized and randomized block designs.
Edition and tabulation of results, presentation of results using figures, tables and text, quoting of references
and preparing bibliography. Use of common softwares like SPSS, Mini Tab and/or Mat Lab. For statistical
analysis.

IK Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) Master of Technology (VLSI Design) program syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in