2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

VIT University Ph.D

Hello I want the regulation of Ph.D of VIT University so kindly provide me the details as soon as possible please????
20th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VIT University Ph.D

VIT University formerly called Vellore Engineering College is an Indian institute of higher education and a Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. It was set up in 1984.

As you want the regulation of Ph.D of VIT University so here I am providing you the details below

. Educational Qualifications

A. Ph.D. in Engineering:
Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc
(Engineering) / M.S. by Research.

B. Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Languages:
Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities / Social Sciences / Languages.
2. Categories and Eligibility

a. Internal full-time Candidates:
A candidate who wishes to work for Ph.D degree on full time (including project staff working in sponsored projects being carried out at the institute) should apply in the prescribed form on or before due dates to be announced normally once every year.

b. Internal part-time candidates:
All the staff members of the institute having the requisite minimum qualifications can work on a part time basis for Ph.D degree. They should apply in the prescribed form on or before the dates to be announced normally once every year.

c. External part-time candidates:
Teachers working in other colleges in a permanent position and candidates sponsored by R & D organisations, National laboratories and Industries having R & D facilities recognized by DSIR, with requisite minimum qualifications can work on part time basis for Ph.D degree but they should apply in the prescribed form on or before the specified dates, to be announced normally once every year.
Regulation of Ph.D of VIT University

Contact Details:

VIT University
Near Katpadi Rd, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Phone: 0416 224 3091

[MAP]VIT University[/MAP]
For more details I am attaching PDF;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Regulation of Ph.D of VIT University.pdf (64.8 KB, 246 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in