2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VIT Jaipur vacancy

Vivekananda Global University previously VIT University, Jaipur, Jaipur is a private university situated in the city of Jaipur, in Rajasthan in India. The university is located at NRI Road, Jagatpura. The university was recognized by the Rajasthan state Act No. 11 of 2012.

As you want to know about the vacant positions in VIT Jaipur so here I am providing you the details below.

Academic positions (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA, PhD)

Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in Mathematics, Arts, English, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering

Non- Academic positions

Deputy Registrar Exam and Establishment (Having experience of minimum 5 years at respective level), Accounts Officer, Estate- Officer, Junior- Engineer( Civil) , Lab- Technicians, Front- Office In charge, Sports- Officer, Librarian, Peons, Guards

Qualifications and Pay scale will be as per UGC/AICTE norms. Retired persons and ex-servicemen with good health, vital qualifications and experience can also apply. The salary is flexible for deserving applicants. Interested applicants may email (or send on postal address) to the Registrar, Vivekananda Global University (Previously VIT University, Jaipur) their detailed CV along with their self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and a recent photograph.

Contact Details:

Vivekananda Global University
Sector 36, NRI Road, Jagatpura,
V I T Campus, Seesyawas,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905
Phone: 0141 407 7999

[MAP]Vivekananda Global University[/MAP]
25th February 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get a job in the Vivekanad global university will you please provide me the details of the job vacancies available at the Vivekanad global university ?
25th February 2016, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Vivekanad global university job vacancies details here I am giving you the details of the both Academic and non academic job post details that are available at the Vivekanad global university

Academic positions (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA, Ph.D )

Professors,
Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in
Mathematics,
Arts,
English,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Computer Science & Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering,
Civil Engineering

Non- Academic positions

Deputy Registrar Exam and Establishment (Having experience of minimum 5 years at respective level),
Accounts Officer, Estate- Officer, Junior- Engineer( Civil) , Lab- Technicians, Front- Office In charge, Sports- Officer, Librarian, Peons, Guards

the more details you may find by going through the official site of the Vivekanad global university
the page may look as follow :

there on the bottom you may get the link of the career click on it it may redirected you to the page from there you may found the Complete details about the job posts

VGU career
vgu.ac.in/career-the-university

for any queries you may contact to the Vivekanad global university the contact details are given below :

Contact details :
Vivekananda Global University,
Sector 36, Sisyawas, NRI Road,
Jagatpura,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012
INDIA
Telephone: 0141-4077999, 0-9549360-111,222,333,444,555

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in