2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Visa IAF Fee

I am from India and want to visit New Zealand for MBA and want to take 6 Months educational Visa so please give me details that how to get Visa with Visa charges an International Acquirer Fee (IAF) of on transactions acquired?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Visa Interview Questions
US Visa
The Visa Citibank
UK Visa TOEFL
US Visa Application Fee
Quick Visa
MBA Visa UK
US Visa Checklist
Visa for Canada from India
Verified By Visa Yes Bank
Barclays Bank Nfl Visa
MBA Visa USA
H1-B Visa
H1b visa number
PNB visa card
Uk MBA visa
PNB Verified By Visa
PNB Visa Verified
visa for study in canada
What is VISA its uses?
21st February 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Visa IAF Fee

Hello sir I want to know about Visa IAF Fee so here can you please give me details related to fee ?
21st February 2016, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Visa IAF Fee

Hey as The International Acquirer Fee is separate from Visa’s international service assessment, but both fees apply under the same circumstances

Fees

International Acquirer Fee (IAF) of 0.45%

International Service Assessment of 0.40%

Visa implemented an international service assessment (ISA) fee of 40 basis points (0.40%) in April of 2008.

This fee applies to all transactions involving a U.S. based business and a credit or debit card issued outside of the U.S.

The ISA is also separate from interchange rates and from Visa’s standard assessment fee, which is currently 11 basis points (0.11%).

The ISA is one of two fees Visa currently charges for international card usage, the other is the International Acquirer Fee, a separate 45 basis point fee (0.45%), which applies under the exact same circumstances as the ISA. Visa began charging the IAF in October 2009.
The total fees Visa charges for a transaction involving an international card processed in the U.S. is the sum of the ISA fee (0.40%),
The Visa standard assessment (0.11%), and the International Acquirer Fee (0.45%), which comes to almost a full percent above interchange, 96 basis points (0.96%).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in