2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd May 2016, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vinoba Bhave University Migration Certificate

First of all go to the official website of Vinoba Bhave University which look like below given image

on this page you will get an option of Notices which is on top right hand side please click on it as you will click on it you will be directed to a new page which look like below given image

On this page you will get option of Migration Certificate please click on that as you will click on it you will be directed to a new page which look like below given image

On this page you will have to mention your roll number and click on go option you will get migration certificate in front of you

Contact Detail
Hazaribagh,
Jharkhand 825301

Map
[MAP]Vinoba Bhave University[/MAP]

Last edited by sumit; 13th December 2019 at 09:52 AM.
25th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have the same query and I am unable to find migration certificate in notices. You could have atleast posted the link here.
25th January 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

if you can give the link page. Coz there are 108 pages to be browsed for migration certificate link
17th August 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

our college is in Bokaro steel city and the university is changed but when i was in college our university is vbu and now i face troble to get migration certificate,so i want to know process how could i get it

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in