2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vikrama Simhapuri University Results

The result of Vikrama Simhapuri University has been declared, but the date of declaration is not mentioned. But for your convenient I’ll give you the information related to your result.
Here I am giving you the result of BBA, BCA result of Vikrama Simhapuri University exam of first and second year degree of March 2012.
For getting your result you have to click on the below link and the you have enter your enrollment number of exam, after that enter your selective subject. At the end you click on the submit button and get the print if you want.

results.manabadi.co.in/viKramasimhapuri-University-Results-16062012.htm
As you click on this link which I have given to you for your result. You will redirect on the page of result, which as same as the image I have uploaded here.

22nd February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to get the MCA fourth sem result of the Vikrama Simhapuri University will you please provide me the procedure to get the MCA fourth sem result of the Vikrama Simhapuri University ?
22nd February 2016, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Vikrama Simhapuri University is a public state university located in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, India. The university was established in 2008 .

As you asking for the Vikrama Simphapuri university MCA IV sem result here I am giving you the procedure to get the MCA IV sem result of the Vikrama Simphapuri university.

Go to the official site of the Vikrama Simphapuri university.

There you may see the link of the result at the left corner of the page click on it .

After clicking you may redirected to the page of result there you may find the link of the MCA IV sem result After clicking on that link you may get the result of the MCA fourth sem of the Vikrama Simphapuri university

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page
Vikrama Simphapuri university Result

Contact details :
Vikrama Simhapuri University
Address: Dargamitta, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524003
Phone: 0861 235 2377

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in