2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th July 2016, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Vikram University Syllabus Bsc Cs

Hi buddy here I am looking for Vikram University Syllabus of Bsc Cs program , so can you here tell me from where I can get it ?

As you are asking for Vikram University Syllabus of Bsc Cs program , so on your demand here I am providing same for you:

B.SC.—CS [IT- 101 FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY ' [M.M. 85]

UNIT]
Computer Fundamental : Characteristics of Computers, History of Computer,Evqution of Computers,
Computer Generations, Types of Computer, Components of a Computer: Registers, Instruction Set, Bus
Architecture, Computer Hardware: Input Devices, Output Devices, Storage Devices: Primary Storage
capacity, ’VIemory Types, Memory Measuring Units, Secondary Storage Device

UNIT ll
Software and Computer Applications: Software &Sottware Types, Computer Languages, Compiler,
Interprete', Editor, Computer Ethics, Computer applications, Introduction of Programming: Procedure
Oriented Programming, Object oriented programming, Concepts used in OOP, Benefits of OOP, Main
advantage 5 and disadvantage of OOP, Applications of OOP,OOP Vs. POP .

UNIT lll
Operating System Overview: Computer System Startup, Computer System Structure, Computer
Systechimponents, Operating System Classifications, Operating System Services, Major Functions
of Operating System, Process Management, CPU Scheduling, Scheduling Criteria. Memory and File
-Managenient: Memory Management Requirements, Swapping, Memory Management Techniques ,
Virtual Memory, File Management, File Access Methods, Protection,

UNIT IV
Introduction to DBMS: File System, Traditional File Oriented Approach, DBMS- Advantages and
Disadvantages, Roie of DBMS, Three views of data, DBMS Architecture, Data Models, Data
Independence, Major components of DBMS, Data Dictionary, Types of Users, DBMSApplieations, Keys
in Databases, Database Languages

UNITV ,
introduction to Computer Networks: Computer Network Definition, Importance of Networking, Types
of Networks, Network Topoiogy, Advantages and Disadvantage of Computer Networks, Applications of
computer networks, Reference Model, Internet, Introduction to internet Technology, Eieetronic Mail,
World Wide Web.

Vikram University Bsc Cs Syllabus
vikramuniv.net/userfiles/BSC-CSIT123456.pdf

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 01:42 PM.