2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment Last Date

Hello sir, I’m going to apply for application form of Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment. Can any one provide me date of applying for Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment? I want to know from which last dates of Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment candidates can apply for clerk post?
13th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment Last Date

A new date for Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment is does not announced by Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment. If new dates are announced by Vijaya Bank for Clerk post then I’ll inform you.

But heree I’m providing you last year application filling last date for Vijaya Bank Clerk Recruitment and also providing you basic criteria of clerk post:

Date of Closing Application Form Receipt: 24th January 2015

The applications are invited from all eligible Sports Men in Clerical Cadre 2015 through field trials and interview scheduled to be conducted on dates specified for this purpose.

Cricket: Batsman/ Spin Bowler
Basket Ball: All rounder/ Pivot/ Point Guard/ Centre
Kabaddi: Right Rider/ All rounder

Place of Job: Bangalore
Income/ Remuneration: Rs 7200- Rs 19300

Eligibility:
Candidates should have Intermediate/ Class 12th / any other equivalent qualification passed from any recognized institutions.

The candidates must also have represented the State or District or University Level National Events under the sports concerned to avail the sports quota for recruitment.

Age Limitations:
The maximum age must not exceed 28 years and minimum age should not be less than 18 years

Relaxations will be provided to candidates deserving in the manner as government rules prescribe for this purpose.

Selection process:
The selection procedure constitutes field trials and interview scheduled to be conducted on dates as mentioned for this purpose.

The selected candidates shall put on probation for a period of 6 months only.

Applying Details:
Completed application forms in prescribed formats should be sent by ordinary post in an envelope super scribed as
Application for the Post of Clerk (Sportsmen)” at the below mentioned address:

Address:

Post Box No. 5136,
GPO,
Bangalore- 560 001

Application Fee:
Rs 300 (Rs 250 as application fee and Rs 50 as postage charges)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in