2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Vidyasagar University RTI

From where I can get information regarding the Right to Information Act (RTI) of the Vidyasagar University ? Is it available on the official website of Vidyasagar University or should I contact to UGC or AICTE for Right to Information Act ? Is it possible to get Right to Information Act of Vidyasagar University in PDF format .
Similar Threads
Thread
Vidyasagar University VC
Vidyasagar University Vidyasagar University
Phd From Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University B.Ed Course Fee
Vidyasagar University Com
B Ed at Vidyasagar University
M.Sc in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University for M Com
Vidyasagar university MBA
Vidyasagar University Ac
WB Vidyasagar University
MBA Under Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University for LLB
MCA Course Fee in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University M.Com
Vidyasagar University WB
MCA in Vidyasagar University
PhD in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University
MBA Course under Vidyasagar University
19th July 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Vidyasagar University RTI

Can you provide me the details of the - Vidyasagar University Act, 1981 under disclosure under Right to Information Act, 2005 for Vidyasagar University?
19th July 2018, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vidyasagar University RTI

Vidyasagar University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature which was notified in the Calcutta Gazette on 24 June 1981. It is an affiliating university in Paschim Medinipur district of southern West Bengal, India.

The details of the - Vidyasagar University Act, 1981 under disclosure under Right to Information Act, 2005 for Vidyasagar University are as follows:

for more details here i am giving link
vidyasagar.ac.in/Downloads/ShowPdf.aspx?file=/act_statutes/Vidyasagar_University_Act_1981.pdf

The university was established with a mission to provide an answer to the education needs of the region. It provides ethnic, sociocultural, and geographical along with mainstream education. The university logo with the motto Education, Knowledge, Progress embodies the mission.

It has been awarded B grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). In the third cycle of accreditation by NAAC, Vidyasagar University has been awarded a cumulative grade point average (CPGA) of 2.86 and was placed under B Grade.

It is an affiliating institution and has its jurisdiction over Purba Medinipur and Paschim Medinipur districts or any district which may be created in future out of any parts thereof. Thirty colleges of the University of Calcutta in the erstwhile district of Midnapore were initially deemed to be affiliated to Vidyasagar University.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in