2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Vidyasagar University BED Question Paper

I want to collect the Last 10 Years Question Papers of the Bachelor of Education (BED) examination of the Vidyasagar University . will you give me direct link of the page from where I can download all the Question papers of the BED examination of the Vidyasagar University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vidyasagar University VC
Vidyasagar University Vidyasagar University
Phd From Vidyasagar University
MS University Question Paper
Vidyasagar University 10 Years Question
Vidyasagar University B.Ed Course Fee
Vidyasagar University Com
B Ed From Vidyasagar University
B Ed at Vidyasagar University
M.Sc in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University for M Com
Vidyasagar University DDE Question Paper
CCS University BBA Question Paper
MCA Question Paper PTU University
Vidyasagar University Ac
Vidyasagar University for LLB
Vidyasagar University WB
MCA in Vidyasagar University
PhD in Vidyasagar University
MBA Course under Vidyasagar University
22nd July 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: Vidyasagar University BED Question Paper

I want the sample question paper of B.Ed of Vidyasagar University so will you provide me?
22nd July 2018, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vidyasagar University BED Question Paper

I am providing you the sample question paper of B.Ed of Vidyasagar University

Vidyasagar University B.Ed question paper

Full Marks : 75

Time: 31 lours

Answer any Five Questions. All questions carry equal marks.

1. English is both a second language as well as a library language in India. Explain these terms and discuss the implications for teachers of English.

2. Discuss the main objectives of teaching English in the context of India. Illustrate vour answer with examples.

3. What is the difference between personality and attitude ? Discuss how attitudes towards the second language (English) influence the learning of the language.

4. What do you understand bv 'method' of teaching language ? Disi'uss the relationship between approach, method and techniques of language teaching using a suitable example.

5. What are the important components of a lesson plan ? Disi'uss your answer bv illustrating instructional objectives for a poetry lesion for am- class you teach.

6. Describe different kinds of listening materials that can be used by a teacher. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these listening materials ?

7. Write a descriptive note on characteristics of an effective oral skills lesson.

8. Distinguish between intensive reading and extensive reading. Discuss the learning objectives of intensive reading in detail.

9. Distinguish between formal and functional grammar. Which one is more useful in language teaching and why ?

10. Choose any topic in anv area from your English class and develop a lesson plan. Mention the class and topic you have chosen dearly.

Contact-

Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University Road, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102
03222 276 554

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in