2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

VGSOM IIT Kharagpur Placements

I am doing MBA from VGSOM (Vinod Gupta School of Management) at IIT Kharagpur and want to know about the MBA placements. Can you please tell me the lists of companies visited in IIT Kharagpur last year? Also provide me the Placement Brochure of VGSOM IIT Kharagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
XIMB vs VGSOM
Placements Applied Geology IIT Kharagpur
Placements in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Law Placements
IIT Kharagpur ECE Placements
IIT Kharagpur Placements PDF
IIT Kharagpur Metallurgy Placements
Vgsom executive MBA
Iit kgp vgsom
VGSOM MBA Fees
VGSoM IIT Kanpur
Placements at IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur mechanical placements
IIT Kharagpur MBA Placements
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Placements
IIT Kharagpur Ocean Engineering Naval Architecture Placements
IIT Kharagpur Placements Mtech
IIT Kharagpur Architecture Placements
IIT Kharagpur Placements MBA
IIT Kharagpur Mathematics And Computing Placements
11th July 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: VGSOM IIT Kharagpur Placements

I want to get the details of Placements of Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM), IIT Kharagpur so can you provide me?
11th July 2018, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VGSOM IIT Kharagpur Placements

The Indian Institute of Managment (IIT) Kharagpur's Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM) recently concluded the final placements of its 2016-2018 batch and recorded 100 percent placement.

Students have secured packages as high as Rs 27 lakh per annum.

The 2016-18 batch of IIT Kharagpur had a total of 111 students in the batch out of which 108 students were registered for placements.

Out of the total 108 students, 23 students had received Pre-placement offers.

A total of 126 offers were made to the 2018 batch students from 68 companies that took part in this years placement session.

The jobs offered to students made in the domain that included- Consulting, Operations, Analyst & IT/ITES, Finance a& HR, Sales & Mangement and General Management & Strategy.

33 companies made their debut at the IIT Kharagpur campus placement this year. These companies included- Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Nomura and the Trident Group. Other companies that participated in the session included- Amazon, JP Morgan, ITC Ltd, Titan, CRISIL, HSBC, among many others.

The highest International offer that was made to the students was for Rs 27 lakh per annum, while the Highest Domestic offer stood at Rs 24.03 lakhs.

The average offer made was for Rs 16.29 lakhs, while the lowest package offered was Rs 8.75 lakhs.

Contact-

Vinod Gupta School of Management
IIT, Karagpur, West Bengal 721302
03222 282 295

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in